sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

GAD Homework May 7th

What did the person ask to get this answer?

1) ANSWER: No, you'll have to transfer either in Chicago or Kansas City.
QUESTION:
a. Are there any direct flights to NY?
b. How much is a ticket to NY?
c. How long does the flight to NY take?

2) ANSWER: It's right there, next to that restaurant.
QUESTION:
a. How early should I check in?
b. How much do I have to pay for the extra bag?
c. Where's the lost-and-found office?

3) ANSWER: I'm sorry, this bathroom is being cleaned.
QUESTION:
a. Can I go into the bathroom?
b. Where can I get a coffee around here?
c. Where's the ticket office?

4) ANSWER:$75.
QUESTION:
a. Where's the lost-and-found office?
b. How much do I have to pay for the extra bag?
c. How long is the delay?

5) ANSWER: 2 hours.
QUESTION:
a. How long is the delay?
b. Has the flight been cancelled?
c. What time is it?

6) ANSWER: At 2:00 PM.
QUESTION:
a. How long is the delay?
b. When does the flight to Bangkok leave?
c. What time is it?

7) ANSWER: No, this is the arrivals area.
QUESTION:
a. Is this the departures area?
b. Is this the arrivals area?
c. Is this the lost-and-found office?

8) ANSWER: It's $10 per 24 hours.
QUESTION:
a. Where are the lockers?
b. How much does a locker cost?
c. Where are the luggage carousels?

9) ANSWER: It was. The gate has been changed to 44D.
QUESTION:
a. Can I buy a ticket here?
b. How long is the delay?
c. Is this the gate for flight 234 to Madrid?

10) ANSWER: You can bring one small bag on the plane with you.
QUESTION:
a. How much carry-on luggage am I allowed?
b. How many bags can I check?
c. Where can I pay for the extra bag?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario