viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

AYF 6th May HW

Very easy 1st conditional exercises:

1. If I ___ (to study), I ___ (to pass) the exams.
2. If the sun ___ (to shine), we _____ (to walk) to the town.
3. If he ___ (to have) a temperature, he ___ (to see) the doctor.
4. If my friends ___ (to come), I ___ (to be) very happy.
5. If she ___ (to earn) a lot of money, she ___ (to fly) to New York.
6. If we ___ (to travel) to London, we ___ (to visit) the museums.
7. If you ___ (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you ___ (to slip) on the rocks.
8. If Rita ___ (to forget) her homework, the teacher ___ (to give) her a low mark.
9. If they ___ (to go) to the disco, they ___ (to listen) to loud music.
10. If you ___ (to wait) a minute, I ___ (to ask) my parents. 


Enjoy your weekend!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario