miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Modernizing Shakespeare's 130

This is your version for Shakespeare's 130, well done! There's a group whose part I never got sent  (B, AdF, L and D...). It will be added when I receive it. Again, congrats and good job!!

 My love´s eyes aren´t compared to the sun
 The red coral is redder than her red lips
 If the snow is white, so why her breasts are dark?;
 If the hair would be wires, black wires grow on her head.

I have seen roses that are red and white
but I didnt see those roses in her cheeks 
and some perfumes smell better than 
her terrible breath
I have to hear her speak although I know

That music has a better sound than her voice
I swear I hadn´t seen a goddess go,
My love, when she walks, she hits the ground.
I think my love is a better love than the ones based 
on false compare.

B.O.: body odor...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario